1. What is the IJEERT about?
International Journal of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology is newly started International Journal on all streams covering Engineering and Technology
2. Is your journal indexed?
Indexing is applied for which we will receive very soon.
3. Is your Journal widely referred?
Yes, it is widely referred.
4. What kind of review process does it follow?
It follows blind review process.
5. Is your journal published both print and online versions?
Yes, it is published both print and online versions.
6. What are the publishing charges for a paper in your international journal?
The publication charge for online version for Indian authors is Rs. 2500 and USD 75 for Foreign authors.
7. Do the authors have to pay any charges for getting a print copy?
Authors will get a print copy on a payment of RS.600 for Indian authors and 40 US Dollars for foreign authors.
8. Is it an open access Journal?
Yes, IJEERT is an open access journal. All those who are drawn from various walks of life, like teachers, professors, students, the authors and readers can easily access to the information furnished in the journal.
9. What kind of papers does IJEERT publish?
IJEERT publishes all original papers, review papers, papers of conceptual framework, papers containg analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research.
10. Does IJEERT bring out any special issue?
Yes, special issues will be published from time to time to meet the emerging needs of the authors.
11. Is there any page limit of a paper to be published in your international journal?
The paper should not exceed 10 pages of IJEERT Template including figures, tables, references etc.
12. How much time does IJEERT take for review process?
The review committee takes minimum 10 days for completing the process of review.